Multiple Users - Multiple Locations
myPractice Network Edition is a multi-user Practice Management System for 2 to 30 users.
- Appointment Book - Set appointments quickly with our comprehensive, easy-to-use scheduling system.
- Appointment Reminders - Integrated SMS and EMail appointment reminders.
- Client Notes - Keep comprehensive consultation notes as well as an in-depth hitory for each Client.
- Customisable - You have specific data gathering requirements? No problem - myPractice has over 500 customisable fields. You can add your own text boxes, Client Notes tabs and name them whatever you want. All these fields can then be merged into your Letters.
- Letters - Use personalised templates to merge information from your Client Notes directly into Letters to Referrers and other Health Professionals.
- Invoices - one-click Invoicing creates Invoices straight from the Appointment Book.
- Offline capability - you have Practitioners that work off-site or wish to be able to access their Client notes from home? No problem. myPractice can sync with your Office Database before they leave and again on their return. Or, with our hosted options, myPractice can be synchronised from any location you have an internet connection.
- and much, much more!
For the Practice that has multiple users working out of the multiple locations, there are several ways myPractice can be configured to work depending on your requirements.
- All users run myPractice on their computer and connect to a Central database at their base location. Each location hosts a copy of the Practice Database and synchronises over a V.P.N. The computer at each location can be a dedicated Server computer or a sufficiently powered desktop computer - please refer to System Requirements before purchasing or Contact Us to discuss the suitability of your designated Server.
- All users use myPractice on a Central Server via a Remote Desktop Connection. Requires all users and the Central Office to have a very good Internet Connection Please contact us for assistance in ensuring your Server has sufficient resources before purchasing (Memory, Hard Disk Space etc) Note: using Remote Desktop Services requires the purchase of Remote Desktop Client Licenses from Microsoft.
- myPractice Application and Database Hosted by us in our Data Center and accessed via Remote Desktop Connection. No software to install. All updates and backups managed by us. See myPractice Live for details.
- myPractice Database only hosted by us in our Data Center. All users run myPractice on their desktop/laptop and sync with the Central Database. All backups managed by us. See myPractice Live for details.
Options 1 and 2 - myPractice Live Backup Service (TBA) (Backup service included in options 3 and 4)